Open 24030 CCKC3W33 Single Row Bearing Roller Tapered Size 150*225*75mm
What is 24030 CCKC3W33 bearing?
1. 24034CC/W33 bearing is a bearing, which belongs to spherical roller bearing, cylinderical and tapered bore series bearings.
2. These bearings are equipped with round table rollers, which are guided by the large ribs of the inner ring
The design makes the apex of each conical surface of the inner ring raceway surface, outer ring raceway surface and roller rolling surface intersect at a point on the bearing centerline.
3. Single-row bearings can support radial and unidirectional axial loads, double-row bearings can support radial and bidirectional axial loads
Suitable for heavy and shock loads.
4. According to the contact chest (α), it is divided into three types: small cone angle, middle cone angle and large cone angle. The larger the contact angle, the larger the axial load capacity.
5. The outer ring and inner components (inner ring and roller and cage assembly) can be separated for easy assembly and disassembly
Bearings with rear auxiliary code "J" or "JR" are internationally interchangeable.
6. This type of bearing also uses British series products
Mainly applicable cages: steel sheet stamping cages, synthetic resin forming cages, pin cages.
Main application: automobile: front wheel, rear wheel, transmission, differential pinion shaft. Machine tool spindle, construction machinery, large agricultural machinery, railway vehicle gear reduction device, rolling mill roll neck and reduction device.
You should know
1. Directly factory price, more than 30,0000 designs of bearings to reazile one-stop service.
2. NO MOQ, supporting sample purchase.
3. If you deal with us, you will enjoy less deposit, and hot promotion.
4. RMB payment is accepted
5. Less deposit is ok
Roller Bearing 24030 CCKC3W33 Spherical Roller Bearing size 150*225*75mm
||Roller Bearing 24030 CCKC3W33 Spherical Roller Bearing size 150*225*75mm
||P0, P6, P5, P4
||Mainly used in metallurgy,mining,petroleum,chemical industry,construction machinery and other areas
Tapered Roller Bearing:
Misalignment. Contamination. High temperatures. Even extreme
speeds or critical stresses can present extra challenges when
managing high radial loads. spherical roller bearings can
handle it all, with innovations designed to extend bearing life and
• Run at consistently lower temperatures than same-size
competitive bearings for greater reliability
• Multiple cage designs – including a wide range of both
steel and brass options – help reduce stress at high shock
loads or speeds and provide strong contaminant purge
• Optimized internal geometries deliver the highest load and
speed ratings in the industry