Cylindrical roller bearing features:
1. Roller and roller way for line contact or repair referrals contact, radial bearing capacity is big, is designed to withstand heavy loads and shock load.
2. Small friction coefficient, suitable for high speed, limit speed close to deep groove ball bearing.
3. N type and NU type can be axial movement, can adapt for thermal expansion or installation error caused by the shaft and housing relative position change, can make free end bearing use.
4. For shaft or seat hole processing the demand is higher, after installation bearing outer axis relative deviation to kept under strict control, so as to avoid the contact stress concentration.
5. The outer and inner rings of all types are separable and easy to install and remove.
The inner ring has two integral flanges and the outer ring is without flanges. Axial displacement of the shaft with respect to the housing can be accommodated in both directions within the bearing itself. The bearings are therefore used as non-locating bearings.
The outer ring of bearings of the NU design has two integral flanges and the inner ring is without flanges. Axial displacement of the shaft with respect to the housing can be accommodated in both directions within the bearing itself.
The outer ring has two integral flanges and the inner ring one integral flange. The bearings are therefore suitable for the axial location of a shaft in one direction.
The outer ring has one integral flange and the inner ring two integral flanges.
The outer ring has two integral flanges and the inner ring one integral flange and one non-integral flange in the form of a loose flange ring. The bearings can be used as locating bearings, i.e. they can provide axial location for a shaft in both directions.
No outer ring and the inner ring two integral flanges.
NN type bearing without ribs on outer ring,there is a wall in the midel of between both sides of inner ring. It can make shaft relative bearing between the axial displacement generated in both directions.