Rubber Seal Miniature Precision Bearings LY121/LY551 Grease Lubrication P0 Tolerance
- A deep groove ball bearings is the must popular type of rolling-element bearing composed of an outer race ball, an inner race and a bearing cage.and the race dimensions are close to balls dimensions.
- The materials for producing ball bearing are variety including stainless steel,chrome steel and silicon nitride and more with a simpler construction comparing with other ball bearing, deep groove bearings are suitable for large quantity production
- The function of deep groove ball bearings is to reduce rotation friction.those balls between outer race and inner race help avoid two flat surfaces rotating on each other thus to achieve the purpose of lowering down friction coefficient
- Additionally, deep groove ball bearings are primarily used to support radial loads; supports both radial and axial loads is also possible
- Deep groove ball bearings can be used in wide range of applications.
- Firstly, they can de used in industrial transmission mechanical products.
- Miniature bearings are widely used in household appliances, toys, electric power tools, car motors and other fields. With optimal design, high reliability heat treatment, precision manufacturing processes and high-grade grease, these products perform better on reliability, vibration and noise levels than standard products making them more suitable for electric motor applications. These products can also be applied to most gearbox applications as well.
- Thirdly, our bearing are ideal for electrical motor with good quality and excellent performance. Because of their high precision, high rotating speed, high reliability, low friction and low noise, they are widely used in areas of machine tools, measuring instruments, office machinery, household appliances, various types of electric motors, industrial automation control, etc.
Corresponding designation equivalent Gcr15
Ⅲ. Vibration and Noise
According to ralated standard, the vibration noise(dB) of "DAW" bearing for their vibration under acceleration
and divided into four groups:Z1,Z2,Z3,Z4.
Also the bearing can be divided into four groups in according to vibration speed" V1,V2,V3,V4.
1. Are you a factory or trading company ?
We have our own plastic wheel bearing factory,also sell other type bearings
2.Do you provide samples ?
Yes, we can send samples for free, just need you bear the freight cost
3. What is your MOQ ?
For standard type,no MOQ
4. What is the transportation?
Small quantity ,by express, such as DHL,UPS, TNT FEDEX. If large quantity, by sea or air
5. Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we provide OEM service , do as your size , packing and other requirements
6. Could you tell me the delivery time of your goods?
In stocks need 3~7 days, out of stocks need 10~30 days
7. Can you give me discount on the goods?
Yes, of course. Pls. send me your Email, you’ll get more